- PIXERA SMPTE Interface Driver.zip
This driver is required for Windows 7 only. For Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, the driver is included in the OS and is installed automatically.368 KB 28. May 2019
- Live Input Update Pack V4 - 6.12.zip 288 MB 04. October 2019
- ArtNet Patch 549 KB 10. December 2020
- PIXERA Hub 1.3.0
The Hub is a simple and powerful collection of utilities for PIXERA users, so that they can improve and streamline their workflows for greater productivity.
With the PIXERA Hub users can manage some of their key system settings in a convenient and efficient way.10 MB 08. July 2021
- Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.6.0
Dongle Driver2 MB 10. August 2021
- Software & Hardware brochure 3 MB 03. February 2020
- PIXERA System Requirements 442 KB 08. November 2019
- PIXERA Shortcuts
Please note: this document may contain shortcuts to beta features that are not included in the release version.47 KB 05. October 2020
- PIXERA License Comparison 2 MB 01. July 2021
- PIXERA Supported File Formats 68 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA mini technical specifications 387 KB 29. September 2020
- PIXERA one technical specifications 197 KB 29. September 2020
- PIXERA two technical specifications 215 KB 29. September 2020
- PIXERA two RT basic technical specifications 240 KB 29. September 2020
- PIXERA server manual 2 MB 25. September 2020
- PIXERA SMPTE Timecode Interface 123 KB 09. September 2020
- Avio 2 Setup 2.7.0a
This new installer can be used to install AVIO & TOUCH without Wings RX.
Attention! This installer will completely remove an existing Wings/Wings RX installation from your system! If you would like to use Avio and Touch together with Wings/WingsRX please use the regular WingsAV-Suite installer.794 MB 31. August 2021
STEP 1: Download the PIXERA Demo Version.
STEP 2: Install the PIXERA software on your computer, at this point you will receive a unique serial number.
STEP 3: Now please fill in the form below including the serial number.
STEP 4: You‘ll receive your licence code as soon as we have approved your request. (Please also check your spam folder!)
STEP 5: Go back to PIXERA and enter the licence code.
STEP 6: HAVE FUN testing our PIXERA software.
Please note that by submitting your contact details, you also agree to our sharing these details with
our respective distributors worldwide and to us sending you PIXERA specific newsletters.