- PIXERA System Requirements 442 KB 08. November 2019
- PIXERA Shortcuts
Please note: this document may contain shortcuts to beta features that are not included in the release version.85 KB 15. October 2019
- PIXERA License Comparison 2 MB 29. January 2020
- Software & Hardware brochure 3 MB 03. February 2020
- PIXERA Supported File Formats 68 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA mini technical specifications 317 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA one technical specifications 326 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA two technical specifications 375 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA two RT basic technical specifications 335 KB 29. January 2020
- PIXERA server manual 2 MB 25. September 2020
- PIXERA SMPTE Timecode Interface 123 KB 09. September 2020
- AVIO 2 Setup
This new installer can be used to install AVIO & TOUCH without Wings RX.
Attention! This installer will completely remove an existing Wings/Wings RX installation from your system! If you would like to use Avio and Touch together with Wings/WingsRX please use the regular WingsAV-Suite installer.788 MB 07. September 2020
STEP 1: Download the PIXERA Demo Version.
STEP 2: Install the PIXERA software on your computer, at this point you will receive a unique serial number.
STEP 3: Now please fill in the form below including the serial number.
STEP 4: You‘ll receive your licence code as soon as we have approved your request. (Please also check your spam folder!)
STEP 5: Go back to PIXERA and enter the licence code.
STEP 6: HAVE FUN testing our PIXERA software.
Please note that by submitting your contact details, you also agree to our sharing these details with
our respective distributors worldwide and to us sending you PIXERA specific newsletters.