PIXERA two is a compact 2U media server system, that can play back uncompressed 4K at 60fps.
It offers even more customization options than PIXERA one and comes with a redundant power supply.
This media server model is available with 2, 4 or 8 outputs.
Upgrade Options include
- GUI card
- NVMe hard-drives
- various CPU and graphics card upgrades
- video and audio input/output cards
- super compact with a depth of only 46cm, perfect for installations.
- can be upgraded for Uncompressed 4K (4:4:4) 60fps content playback.
- many à la carte options for specifying hardware components
- available with 2,4 or 8 outputs
- redundant power supply
- PIXERA two basic technical specifications 477 KB 18. May 2022
- PIXERA manual 2 MB 25. September 2020
- Software&Hardware Overview Brochure 3 MB 08. February 2023
We reserve the right to make modifications in the interest of technical progress without further notice.