PIXERA four is an incredibly powerful media server hardware system,
perfect for highly demanding real-time graphics applications and XR/AR broadcast setups.
This new media server can be used as a Director server or as a 2 or 4 licensed output server.
Here is a short behind the scenes video about our PIXERA four media server. Enjoy!
- Powerful, flexible and reliable 4K and 8K media server
- 12G-SDI I/O support
- 10GB/s data read default rate
- Five PCI 4.0 slots offer great configuration flexibility
- Compact with a depth of only 46cm, perfect for installations
- Uncompressed 8K (4:4:4) 60fps content playback
- AMD Performance CPU and 128GB RAM
- Great ROI for XR, rental/staging and installations
- Available with 2 or 4 outputs
- Redundant power supply
- Up to 61TB storage with 20GB/s available
- Dual 25Gbit/s network available
XR stages and related broadcast/virtual production setups have become extremely popular in recent months. Rapid technological developments in the realm of real-time graphics, unprecedented hardware processing power and the exponential global growth of 3D software engine usage are equally responsible for the meteoric rise of virtual production applications. PIXERA four is perfectly suited to be an integral component of cutting edge workflows that feature real-time and e.g. Unreal engine content.
We offer a two-year warranty on PIXERA servers. This warranty can be extended to 5 years. We also offer on-site services, remote services and data management services. Just contact us to find out more about the available options.
PIXERA server hardware offers you a lot of choices when it comes to the specific configuration of the server models that fit your project requirements. In order to make finding the perfect configuration easy and fun, we created a versatile hardware configurator tool, which you can access on our website.
We reserve the right to make modifications in the interest of technical progress without further notice.